Saturday 21 September 2013

Clearasil ultra rapid action face wash

I tried this a few months back. It wasn't something i would usually use but i was breaking out and running out of things to use. My mum bought this for my brother but i used it anyway to see what it was like.
I used it for about 3 weeks morning a night. But its a very harsh wash therefore it was making me breakout in even more spots. The first few times i used it my face felt really clean and the spots died down. But as the days past, it started to get worst and my mum suggested trying something else.
As soon as i tried something a bit weaker my face became less sensitive to the elements and the spots started to get a bit better than they were.
This product was just too harsh for my face.

Love you lots xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment