Saturday 21 September 2013

Simple facewash

Personally after trying 'Simple kind to skin refreshing wash gel' i didn't feel like it was doing a lot. i have fairly sensitive skin myself but i like my skin to have a clean feeling.
I think this product is great for people with sensitise skin, as it says on the packet it hasn't any harsh chemicals. People with sensitive skin shouldn't be scrubbing there skin and therefore this is a good cleanser and it shouldn't cause massive out breaks.
But for me it wasn't making my skin feel clean and it wasn't doing a great deal for my spots. It wasn't clearing them up of making me have less. My skin just stayed the same.
I wouldn't recommend this for people who don't have sensitive skin. But for those who, do the whole simple range is a good brand to try.

Love you lots xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment